NEPAL. HIMALAYAS. PERSONAL WAY
About The Trip
Travel “ Nepal. Himalaya. Personal way ”is not just a walk through the sights of the mountainous country.
We go on an expedition to explore the mystical mountainous Nepal and the true nature of our soul. 11 days of active tracking in the company of like-minded people and the disclosure of their creative potential. 11 days of immersion in local culture and ancient knowledge. It is both transformative conversations with cultural barriers and a personal spiritual path...
After all, people don't just come to the Himalayas. This is the call of the heart! The need to be alone with the mountains and yourself. Feel where to go next.
Joint author's Indian journey “Way to Nepal. Return to yourself ”. The program was born out of WAT projects dedicated to traveling around the world: "WAT Hostel LIFE"
Where: Meghalya northeast India
Group meeting place: Shillong Airport
When: Start from 10 Dec. 2021 to17 Dec. 2022
Duration: One weeks
Start dates: 10 Dec 2021
Route: Schillong - Shillong-CHerrapunji - Mowlynnong - Dawki -Jowai
Accommodation: Hotel / Guesthouse/Tent
Transport: Minivan / taxi / Foot
In the program: Meet Minded people, Easy Tracking, , Camping, Bonfire,
Trek Itinerary Map
So What awaits us...?
Our journey consists of two parts - an external and an internal path. Externally, we will go on an intense trekking in the mountains and sacred sites of Nepal. We will be accompanied by Rahul, who knows the route, culture and philosophy of the East very well. And internally, everyone sets out on their own journey towards their present. And at the end of the route we will come already different..
1. Active trekking (available to everyone) along scenic trails with views of the majestic mountains with a height of 6000-8000 meters - Mount Everest, Annapurna, Langtang, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal
2. Meeting with the monuments of architecture of Buddhism and Hinduism in Kathmandu and Pokhara - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
3. Immersion in the culture and the simple and happy life of the Nepalese.
4. The feeling of the quiet mysticism of the mountains and sacred places of power of the Himalayas!
5. Opportunity to test yourself in unusual conditions and in a team of the same travelers.
6 .Meditative-creative-therapeutic practices
7. Ability to walk your own inner path.
8. Two conductors - translators. One from Nepali to English and the other from English to Russian.
9. Accompanying a professional photographer and operater.
Who can go…?
Expeditions are open to All age group people across the World.
Day 01: Day 01: Shillong Airport and Police Bazar (1 hour 15 minutes (30.8 km) .
We meet at Meghalaya airport and head to the police Bazaar, the main market, the tourist center of the city, where there are many guest houses and a variety of shops with fruits, clothes, and decorations, etc. .. This is a colorful place that conveys the spirit of northeast India. If you arrived early by plane, then we can explore the nearby Umiam Lake Viewpoint and the popular markets of the police bazaar. Shillong the capital of Meghalaya, is a mixture of cultures and a boiling pot of religions, art, and everyday life.
8 pm Dinner overnight stay police Bazar hotel.
Day 02: Local sightseeing at Shillong
Acquaintance with - the Shillong city of fassion: Lady Hydari Park, Cathedral, Don Bosco Museum, Polo Ground, Laitlum Grand Canyon.
Day 03: Shillong- Cherrapunji (2 hours)
We will check out from the hotel Begin the excursion early in the morning. have a stopover at Shillong Peak and enjoy the scenic beauty of Shillong en route to Cherrapunji. Wil Visit the Spectacular Seven Sisters Falls, Tangkarang Park, The Maosmai Cave. breakfast lunch on the way, and dinner overnight stay Cherapuji.
Will walk through the city surrounded by snowy peaks of the Himalayas, We are resting after the long bus journey. Acquaintance with Pokhara - the city of love: Lakeside Market, overnight in Pokhara.
TRACKING AND CAMPING POON - HILL
-Maximum Altitude3,210m at Poon Hill
- Walking part of the route for 5-6 hours of trekking per day
- Accommodation: tent / guest house
Day 4: Pokhara
One day hike to Sarangkot, Peace Stupa, paragliding overlooking the Himalayas (optional), meditation, overnight in Pokhara.
Day 5: Tikedunga.
Moving to Nayapul, trekking with a panoramic view of the Manaslu mountains (from Sanskrit "Spirit, soul" 8156 m), Machapuchare ("Fish tail" 6998 m high), Lamjung region, overnight in the village of Tikedunga.
Day 06: Gorepani
Trek to Gorepani 2,874m -6 hours, traditional Ulleri village of ethnic guruns, view of the southern part of Annapurna, overnight in Gorepani.
Day 07: Poon Hill view Point
Morning climb to Poon Hill, trek and overnight in Tadapani village (2700 m) - 5 hours.
Day 08: Gandruk
Trek to Tolka 1,630 m - 6 hours, through picturesque rhododendron forests and a waterfall, overnight in the village of Gandruk.
Day 09: Gandruk Village - Pokhara
Trek to Kande 1460 m, view of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna mountain range, Deurali pass, descent to Potana through picturesque forests, transfer to Pokhara, views of Pokhara at night, cozy dinner with our group.
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu (6 hours )
Transfer to Kathmandu (6 hours ), a walk around the city, the end of our journey.
1. We, Will, start the day with meditation and yoga, Satsang: collective meditation, singing mantras, and creative practices. Then the morning practice of yoga - pranayama, Surya Namaskar, asanas, relaxation in the open air.
2. Active tracking (accessible to everyone) along the picturesque trails with views of the majestic mountains.
3. We will be doing deep therapies, healings, and meditation.
4. Reiki with Nature
5. Culinary workshops, vegetarian dishes.
6. The ability to go your own inner path and answer important questions for yourself.
7. Support for a team of like-minded and creative people, together we will go along an important path for everyone.
8. Two guides - translators, creative personalities in love with mountains and travel, ready to share inspiration and their knowledge.
9. Accompanying a professional photographer and cameraman (photoshoot in the mountains)
10. Discover a new culture and discover the new traditions of Life.
11. Let's take care of your soul and make life beautiful.
Meditation and Practice Program
An additional program is the interweaving of practices:
- Hatha yoga and Pair Yoga
- Massage Techniques
- Gesture Painting
- Work with dreams and goals
- Art Therapy
Team of Conductors
We are not guides. We are guide travelers, inspired by the beauty of nature and people, experts in creative professions, and presenters. And we are happy to guide you along the mountain route and share the inspiration that the mountains give. We organize domestic issues on site. We will carry out 2-3 meditative and creative practices per day. But we will create a journey with you. And each of us depends on how it develops. So we are waiting for those who are open to the world and people who are ready to break away from city comfort and go to meet with other souls in the Himalaya, to meet with themselves.
Our Past Trips In The Indian And Nepal Himalayas
In February 2019, the team and we went up to a height of 3200 meters. We passed the popular Himalayan track - Poon Hill. And although it was very cloudy at dawn at the highest point, during the descent we already saw the whole amazing panorama of mountain ranges! In the end, it was incredibly difficult to say goodbye to the mountains and return to the city.
The Cost Of The One Month Trip: 1000 $
The Cost Of The Two Week Trip: 600 $
With Early Prepayment Until December - 550$
Prepayment (non-refundable) - $ 100 + airfare (if you want to fly with a group)
We can arrange the purchase of tickets for the whole group. It’s convenient - everyone flies on one flight, we’ll have time to get to know each other, and you’re less trouble.
The Cost Of A Trip To The Valleys Of India Includes
- Escort of two leaders - a local, knowledgeable route and an English -Russian-speaking guide.
- Transport on the entire route - buses from the airport to Delhi and back, from Delhi-Dharmshala -Manali-Naggar.
- Hotel accommodation in cities, guest houses, and on the route camping.
-Breakfasts in cities and on trekking, a creative dinner from Rahul
- Yoga, meditation, creative program.
- Flights to Kathmandu and back
- Nepalese visa $ 25
-Trekker card (TIMS) - $ 20
- Personal expenses: unscheduled meals (dinners in restaurants in cities) or more comfortable accommodation (instead of camping - guesthouse), laundry, souvenirs.
-Unforeseen personal expenses,
- Any other services not listed above (paragliding, outdoor activities)
For all questions, write to Rahul and Julia or call 📞 +917021492798
Transfer money to a UNION BANK OF INDIA (Rahul LalitChand Pandey)
Account No. : 319602010036707
IFSC Code : UBIN0556530
MICR Code: 400026126
Branch Code: 556530
District: Greater Bombay
Branch: Lokhandwala Complex
—Director, screenwriter, more than 12 years in art, documentary cinema, and short film.
-Founder of his film studio Himanti Productions and the project “WE ARE TRAVELLERS”
- Ideal inspirer of the journey “Way to Himalaya ”
- Guide to the routes of India and Nepal - “WAT HOSTEL”
- A man of the world, a bearer of his culture and respecting other cultures
- Open and deeply sensitive to people.
- The organizer of creative trips and copyright trips (in Russia and to other countries)
- Art therapist, artist-teacher, freelance traveler.
- Creator of the Art and Travel project.
- Reviews of events
- translator from English to Russian, from the Hindu mentality to Russian.
- art therapist, leading meditative and creative practices: setting up and support on the way inward.
- A creative, actress. Shinrin-Yoku guide and meditation guide coach.
- A traveler and a cosmopolitan
- Creator of The Tales of power. Kareli. Project.
- Reviews of events
- Translation from English to Russian, from the Hindu mentality of Russian.
- Leading Yoga meditative and creative practices: setting up and support on the way inward.
Accommodation and Meals
According to the current situation of the world during the trip, we will live mainly on Camping in the mountains. There will stay in hotels in Kathmandu for 2 nights and in Pokhara for 2 nights with breakfast included. For the remaining 6 nights, we will stay in guest houses and campgrounds near the villages along the route. Wherever there is a camping, there will also be an opportunity to stay in a guest house in more comfortable conditions. Meals will be provided at the checked places along the route. And also the guide Raul will be happy to prepare traditional local dishes for us and tell us about the properties of oriental spices.
WAT HOSTEL project (trekking in the Himalayas of India and Nepal, creative travels, and pilgrimage to holy places) - this project is part of and support for a larger international film project.
WE ARE TRAVELLERS is a project dedicated to LIFE, LOVE PEACE. The lack of borders, the desire for peace within ourselves, and the promotion of peace on the entire planet. Within the framework of the project, it is planned to create a documentary film about the difference of cultures and about what unites all people on earth, and about joint creativity and creation.
Those who wish to continue the conquest of the Himalayas, we invite you to participate in the creation of a documentary film about travelers.
More About Projects and Travels:
WAT HOSTEL - Author travels in Nepal and India, trekking in the Himalayas and pilgrimage to holy places.
ART_SOUL_ TRAVEL - Author art tours around Russia and the world, creative workshops, art therapy sessions. Life as art: meeting with yourself through art therapy.
Go do it...!
Whatever it takes, you have to go...
It’s a life-changing experience that you will never forget...
If this is your first time visiting such high altitude places, consult a doctor first to check for any medical condition which may prove problematic. Usually, it is not an issue if you are generally healthy but better to be safe than sorry as people with some medical conditions like BP, respiratory and cardiac issues may face some problems.
Travel programs in the mountains not necessarily would always run exactly as scheduled. Allow for unplanned long days or early camps due to weather disruptions or similar causes.
There are places with limited communication possibilities and/or medical facilities nearby on this route.
Participants should be prepared for cold conditions with strong winds and high wind chill factor.
Any additional expenses which might occur due to delays, weather disruptions, medical evacuation, etc. would need to be borne by the participants. All overstay due to weather disruption, roadblocks, and similar which are not under our control would be charged as per tour cost for planned days.
All participants are recommended to have travel insurance that covers trekking and wilderness travel.
Questions and Answer's
You can personally ask all your questions to Rahul.
or call WhatsApp/Telegram
Meet on skype - rahulhimanti
Zoom - wearetravellerslife
Are you ready for deep inner changes after this Pandemic? Are you ready to face life?
Take a deep breath and decide on a trip that can turn your ideas about life!
See you in the Himalayas!
WE ARE TRAVELLERS - WAT