WAT CULTURAL EXPEDITIONS- INDIA NEPAL
- Life changing transformation
About The Trip
India is one of the oldest civilizations on the planet, with a colorful and diverse people, rich in culture and art. Around the world, many royal residences, shrines, mosques and temples reflect the grandeur of the place and time of their creation. Travelers fall in love with Indian traditional music, dance, painting, theater, which has a history of several centuries.
We cannot feel the culture of India by reading a few books and browsing the internet. Bharat Mata is so diverse that every part of the country can show the world its history and unique culture. If you want to experience and live the culture of India, you need to travel freely.
As a crowning glory from the magnificent Indian Ocean in the south to the Himalayas in the north, India is beautiful from the ancient west to the formidable mountain ranges from the ancient west to the northeast. And besides, the costumes are bright, their appearance explodes from the shine of marigolds and sunlight.
If you also want to experience the great attraction of India in Nepal and visit the mighty Ganges in an extraordinary adventure piece? So don't miss out on this rare WAT Expedition offer.
A WAT Cultural Expedition is the right combination of outdoor activities and free time to explore the rich heritage of the country. And when you return from this journey, your soul will be woven into the incredible tapestry of Indian life.
We will take you to different cities and help you see the beauty of India.
Immerse yourself in Indian and Nepalese culture and traditions, share your experience through photos, videos and texts.
Meet the spiritual Guru sadhu, learn more about life and learn how to meditate.
Explore the cultural heritage of India and Nepal and guide you through the colorful history of India.
Meet interesting people.
Where: India - Nepal Himalayas
Group meeting place: Delhi, India/ Kathmandu Nepal
When: Start from September 2022
Duration: Minimum Two weeks/ Max - One Month
Start dates: September 20 - October 06, 2022
( ATTENTION! It will be possible to go on this trip and on other dates if the group gathers)
Route: 1) India: Delhi - Vrindavan - Agra - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Jhansi - Jaipur - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Aurangabad - Mumbai - Goa
2) Nepal: Kathmandu - Pokhara - Lumbini - Janakpur - Kathmandu
Accommodation: Hotel / Guesthouse/Tent
Transport: Train /Minivan / Bus / Rickshaw / on Foot
In the program: Road trip, easy hikes, views of the snowy Himalayas, cooking classes, Camping, Bonfire, meditation, yoga, mindfulness and self-healing for stress, anxiety, fear, phobia and depression, stress management techniques, emotional empowerment techniques.
Link to the chat for participants, all questions to the speakers can be asked here
Telegram : https://t.me/+E_MlB-DISq0lKs5_
Registration: Application and all questions WhatsApp /telegram - +917021492798
So What's An Expedition..?
The WAT Cultural Expedition is a trip for those who would like to explore the rich cultures of India and Nepal. The characteristics of these countries are manifested throughout their territory in a variety of festivals, food, cultural heritage sites, arts and crafts, dance and music. It is impossible to ignore this vibrant mixture of emotions and the desire to experience it personally.
The WAT Cultural Expedition to India and Nepal guarantees that you have not chosen this diverse country in vain for diving, and promises the help of attentive and experienced travelers in satisfying your interests.
This is a unique opportunity to travel and explore the culture of India and Nepal.
Maximum benefit for restoring physical and mental health. The variety of the program and the picturesque nature allow you to relax, relieve emotional stress, find peace of mind and harmony in life.
Who can go…?
The expedition is open to people under 65 from all over the world.
Together with WAT HOSTEL we explore rare non-touristic and vibrant places. We will start our journey from Delhi and drive halfway by bus, getting to know the culture and nature of the highlands of North India along the way. Local speakers will share their knowledge of Vedic traditions, culinary, Ayurveda and folklore with us to make your holiday even more interesting.
What else awaits us on the expedition:
01. Yoga and meditation in Varanasi - Satsang: collective meditation, chanting of mantras. Then morning yoga practice - pranayama, Surya Namaskar, asanas, outdoor recreation.
02. Witness evening prayers in Varanasi on a private boat.
03. Active trekking - Agra Walk and Tonga Trip
04. Communicate with Lord Krishna, explore the rich cultural heritage of Mathura and Vrindavan.
05. Witness architectural marvels such as the Dwarkadhish Temple, the ISKCON Temple and many more.
06. Spend time admiring the stunning Taj Mahal
07. Morning meditation, yoga and creative practices.
08. Culinary master classes of vegetarian Indian dishes.
09. The ability to go your own way and answer questions that are important to you.
10. Support for a team of like-minded people and creative people; together we will walk an important path for everyone.
11. Two guides-translators, creative individuals who are in love with life and travel, ready to share inspiration and knowledge.
12. Escort of a professional photographer and operator (photo session in a historical and holy place).
13. Discover a new culture and new traditions of Life.
14. Let's take care of the soul and make life beautiful.
Activities along our itinerary [OPTIONAL]
1. Market visit and cooking class followed by lunch.
2. Cooking class followed by lunch.
3. Indian family meal
4. Shopping tour in Delhi
5. Yoga in the famous garden of Lodhi in Delhi.
Our journey consists of two parts - the outer and the inner path. Outside, we will walk and visit the famush and holy places of India and Nepal, but inside, everyone will go their own way to the present.
Day 01- 02: Arrival Delhi
We meet at the New Delhi airport and head to the Main Bazaar, the main market, the tourist center of the city, where there are many guest houses and shops with fruits, clothes, jewelry, etc. This is a colorful place that best conveys the spirit of India. If you arrive early, you can explore the nearby temple complexes and popular Delhi markets. Delhi, the capital of India, is a mixture of cultures, a boiling cauldron of religions, arts and everyday life.
Day 03:04: Delhi - Mathura - Vrindavan (160 km / 03 hours)
Morning transfer to Mathura by train. It will be a great chance for you to experience the Indian train. “Mathura, birthplace of Lord Krishna” is the perfect place to connect with local spirituality and have fun at the same time. We will explore the cultural heritage and architectural wonders of Lord Krishna's Birthplace Temple, ISKCON Temple, Marble Temple, Dwarkadish Temple, Vishram Ghat and Keshi.
The rest of the day is free to rest. Overnight at the Ashram guest house.
Day 05: Vrindavan - Agra - Varanasi (644 km 11 hours)
Early in the morning we leave for Agra by private bus or car, have breakfast on the way and go to the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. After exploring the Taj Mahal, we will move to the Agra Fort. Night train to Varanasi. Overnight on the train.
Day 06: Varanasi
Arriving in Varanasi in the morning and having a little rest, we will go on the famous boat trip on the river. Then we will go to Sarnath, where Gautama Buddha first taught people the Dharma and the Buddhist Sangha. After a short visit to Sarnath, we return to Varanasi to see Aarti. Overnight at Varanasi guest house.
Day 07: Varanasi Sightseeing - Gorkhpur (231 km 6 hours)
After breakfast, we will go on a sightseeing tour of Varanasi. We will visit the Ghats early in the morning to enjoy a beautiful view of the sunrise, then Lalita and the goddess Sheetala on a traditional boat. After visiting the temple, we head to Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Durga Mata Temple and Tulsi Manas Temple. If we have some time left, we will visit the famous Benaras Hindu University.
Overnight Train to Gorakhpur Overnight Train.
Day 08: Gorakhpur - Sunauli border crossing - Lumbini, Nepal (187 km, 3 hours)
Early in the morning, having arrived in Gorakhpur, we get on the bus and go to Nepal. We drive across the northern plains, passing through several cities and many Indian villages. At the Indian border, we leave our bus and cross the border into Nepal (about 500 meters). After breakfast, we have a short drive to Lumbini, the birthplace of the Buddha, where we will spend the night. Overnight at the guest house of the Korean monastery.
DAY 09: Lumbini, Nepal
After a short rest, we will start walking and tuk-tuk (rickshaw) tour in Lumbini Garden. We will visit the beautiful Ashoka Pillars and take a cycle rickshaw to reach the Maya Devi Temple, the actual place where Lord Buddha is believed to have been born. We return and spend the night in the Korean monastery.
DAY 10: Lumbini - Chitwan (165 km. 5 hours)
Early in the morning we will go to the Chitwan National Park, where we will spend two nights. The park, with its jungle and dense forest, was a former royal hunting ground and was turned into a conservation area in 1973. while you are here, you can enjoy a bullock cart ride in Tharu village or an evening dance performance; both give an insight into the fascinating life of the local tribe. Overnight at a Korean guest house.
DAY 11: Chitwan
Chitwan National Park and its surrounding forest cover an area of 923 square kilometers of the Terai (low-lying region in southern Nepal) and provide excellent opportunities for wildlife viewing. Among the larger animals, you will have a great chance to see the Indian one-horned rhinoceros, Zambar and Chital deer, jaguar, langur and rhesus monkeys, mongoose, jackal, otter and crocodile. More elusive animals include the tiger, leopard, leopard cat, sloth bear and Indian bison. Over 500 bird species have been recorded in the area. Wildlife activities are managed and escorted by experienced naturalists and shikharis, jeep safaris and a dug-out canoe excursion are included in your stay. Bird watching excursions can also be arranged. Overnight at a Korean guest house.
DAY 12: Chitwan - Pokhara (140 km 5 hours)
Early in the morning we start our journey to Pokhara. We follow the gorge of the Narayani River and soon find ourselves in the foothills of the Himalayas. The scenery changes dramatically from Terai forests and farmland to steep terraced hills, and as we approach Pokhara we begin to see the formidable Annapurna Range. Located only 1000m among semi-tropical plants and with a delightfully warm climate, it is actually much closer to the main Himalayan peaks than Kathmandu. Machhapuchhare, Fishtail Peak, rises above the horizon, especially on clear mornings. Overnight in a guest house on the lake.
DAY 13 Pokhara
We can relax by or on the beautiful lake in Pokhara, while the more energetic can take a walk in the surrounding hills for even better views of the peaks. There are many great day trips in and around the Pokhara Valley, one of the best being to drive up to the remains of the fort at Sarankot, a hill right above the lake, and then return to Pokhara on foot. To guarantee the clearest view, an early morning start is necessary, but once the entire Annapurna range is visible there, with little or no intervening hills. This is one of the best viewpoints of Machhapuchhare, the favorite mountain of most people in the region. For many, however, Pokhara is the place to relax by renting a boat or bike for a few hours and leisurely exploring the lake and its shoreline.
TREKKING AND CAMPING (optional)
Short trek - Australian camp (2 days)
Long Track - Poon Hill Track (5 days) ABC Track - 13 DAYS
Day 14: - Pokhara - Kathmandu (200 km / 7-8 hours)
Transfer to Kathmandu, a walk around the city surrounded by the snowy peaks of the Himalayas, an evening walk through the Thamel market, shopping, a cozy dinner in one of the hostels in Kathmandu.
Day 15: - Kathmandu
Acquaintance with Kathmandu - the city of temples: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Hindu temple Pashupatinath, tourist market, Buddhist stupa Boudhanath, Swayambhunath Monastery. We will then have a cozy dinner with our group at the end of our journey.
Day 16: Departure
Transfer to the airport and flight home
End of trip...
1. We, Will, start the day with meditation and yoga, Satsang: collective meditation, singing mantras, and creative practices. Then the morning practice of yoga - pranayama, Surya Namaskar, asanas, relaxation in the open air.
2. Active tracking (accessible to everyone) along the picturesque trails with views of the majestic mountains.
3. We will be doing deep therapies, healings, and meditation.
4. Reiki with Nature
5. culinary workshops vegetarian dishes.
6. The ability to go your own inner path and answer important questions for yourself.
7. Support for a team of like-minded and creative people, together we will go along an important path for everyone.
8. Two guides - translators, creative personalities in love with mountains and travel, ready to share inspiration and their knowledge.
9. Accompanying a professional photographer and cameraman (photoshoot in the mountains)
10. Discover a new culture and discover the new traditions of Life.
11. Let's take care of your soul and make life beautiful.
Meditation and Practice Program
An additional program is the interweaving of practices:
-Tantra Yoga & Kundalini Yoga
- Hatha yoga and Pair Yoga
- Massage Techniques
- Gesture Painting
- Work with dreams and goals
Team of Conductors
We are not guides. We are guide travelers, inspired by the beauty of nature and people, experts in creative professions, and presenters. And we are happy to guide you along the mountain route and share the inspiration that the mountains give. We organize domestic issues on site. We will carry out 2-3 meditative and creative practices per day. But we will create a journey with you. And each of us depends on how it develops. So we are waiting for those who are open to the world and people who are ready to break away from city comfort and go to meet with other souls in the Himalaya, to meet with themselves.
—Director, screenwriter, more than 12 years in art, documentary cinema, and short film.
-Founder of his film studio Himanti Productions and the project “WE ARE TRAVELLERS”
- Ideal inspirer of the journey “Way to Himalaya ”
- Guide to the routes of India and Nepal - “WAT HOSTEL”
- A man of the world, a bearer of his culture and respecting other cultures
- Open and deeply sensitive to people.
— Spiritual mentor and organizer of retreats that reveal a person’s abilities and help answer the question “who are you”
- Creator of author's trips dedicated to the secret knowledge of our planet and spiritual practices (in Russia and other countries)
- Restores human strength through energy massage, balances the human structure, activates chakras and meridians Freelance traveler (28 countries)
- Studying Western and Eastern culture and religions, customs, shamanism, Buddhism, tantra, yoga, sound and vibration fields.
- Translator from English into Russian, from Buddhist mentality into Russian.
- Teacher of deep breathing practice, energy practices, Kumnye (Tibetan practices), attention and awareness in the Vipassana tradition.
In February 2019, the team and we went up to a height of 3200 meters. We passed the popular Himalayan track - Poon Hill. And although it was very cloudy at dawn at the highest point, during the descent we already saw the whole amazing panorama of mountain ranges! In the end, it was incredibly difficult to say goodbye to the mountains and return to the city.
The Cost Of The One Month Trip: 1200 $
The Cost Of The Two Week Trip: 600 $
With Early Prepayment Until August - 590$
Prepayment (non-refundable) - $ 100 + airfare (if you want to fly with a group)
We can arrange the purchase of tickets for the whole group. It’s convenient - everyone flies on one flight, we’ll have time to get to know each other, and you’re less trouble.
The cost of traveling through the valleys of India Nepalincludes:
- Accompanying two guides - a local who knows the route and a Russian-speaking assistant.
- Transport throughout the route - buses from the airport to Delhi and back, Delhi-Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in city hotels, guest houses, as well as in campsites along the route.
- Breakfasts in cities and hikes, creative dinner from Rahul
- Yoga, meditation and other creative programs.
- Airfare to Delhi and back to Home City
- Visa to India-Nepal
- Access to mountain trails (issued on the spot by each participant independently and only on the spot)
Personal expenses: lunches, dinners, laundry, souvenirs, trekking equipment rental (if necessary)
Unforeseen personal expenses.
-Any other services not listed above (paragliding, outdoor activities)
For all questions, write to the organizer Rahul +917021492798 or Raul's assistant in Russia - Yulia .
Transfer of advance payment for seat reservation:
UNION BANK OF INDIA (Rahul Lalit Chand Pandey)
Account no. : 319602010036707
IFSC Code : UBIN0556530
MICR Code: 400026126
Branch Code: 556530
District: Greater Bombay
Branch: Lokhandwala Complex
City: Mumbai India
Accommodation and Meals
You do not need to take tents and sleeping bags with you. Meals will be in checked places along the route.
Rahul will also be happy to prepare for us traditional dishes of local cuisine and tell about the properties of oriental spices.
More About Projects and Travels:
WAT HOSTEL project (trekking in the Himalayas of India and Nepal, creative travels, and pilgrimage to holy places) - this project is part of and support for a larger international film project.
WE ARE TRAVELLERS is a project dedicated to LIFE, LOVE PEACE. The lack of borders, the desire for peace within ourselves, and the promotion of peace on the entire planet. Within the framework of the project, it is planned to create a documentary film about the difference of cultures and about what unites all people on earth, and about joint creativity and creation.
Those who wish to continue the conquest of the Himalayas, we invite you to participate in the creation of a documentary film about travelers.
Are you ready for a deep inner transformation? Are you ready to find yourself and explore Indian and Nepalese culture and traditions.
1. If you are visiting India, Nepal and the highlands for the first time, first consult your doctor to check for any medical conditions that may be a contraindication to climbing. Usually, if you are generally healthy, travelers like only long walks and hikes in the mountains, but it is better to play it safe, as people with high blood pressure, vegetative-vascular dystonia, respiratory and cardiac diseases may encounter some problems. in height, and it is better to know about them in advance.
2. WAT travel programs don't always run exactly on schedule. There are unplanned long days or early nights due to weather conditions or other reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
3. There are places on this route with limited communications and/or medical assistance. If this is a concern for you, you must take out extended insurance before you leave.
4. Competitors must be prepared for low temperatures with snow and strong cold winds.
5. Any additional costs that may arise due to delays due to adverse weather conditions, medical evacuation, etc., are the responsibility of the participants. Any delay due to bad weather, blocked or closed roads, etc., beyond the control of the organizers, will be paid according to the cost of the tour for the scheduled days.
6. All participants are advised to have travel insurance to cover incidental expenses while traveling in the wilderness.
Questions and Answer's
Call/WhatsApp/ Telegram.+917021492798 Rahul
Add to zoom - wearetravellerslife
or Add to Skype - rahulhimanti
Take a deep breath and embark on a journey that will change the way you think about life!
See you in India - Nepal Himalayas
WE ARE TRAVELERS - WAT